Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Quotes from Flushed Away

Quotes

[Spike and Whitey falling]
Spike: Keep your legs straight when you hit the water
[Whitey lands safely while Spike hits cement]
Whitey: I kept my legs straight, Spike
[Power cord lands on Spike's head]
Sid[Getting ready to flush Roddy] You think I don't know a toilet when I see one?

Sid: Careful mate, those aren't chocolate buttons

Liam: oy, Mom, there's a peeping Tom outside
Rita's grandma: Tom, oh it's Tom Jones!

Texas rat: Where's your helmets? Which one's the quarterback? Pick up the ball! Pick up the ball! Aw, these Brits don't know the first thing about football

Le Frog: You stupid English, with your Yorkshire puddings and your chips and fish

Roddy[hanging on to Rita's belt and it's coming undone] No, no don't break. There are things I want to do, sights I want to see
[Rita's belt breaks]
Roddy: That wasn't on the list




Rita: It's impossible
Roddy: England is winning! Anything's possible

Le Frog: To action
Henchfrogs: We surrender!
Le Frog: Not that action, you idiots! The kung-fu thing

Toad: You're late
Le Frog: Fashionably late my warty English cousin. I know no other way

Rita's dad: Wave, wave!
Crowd: England!
Rita's dad: No, giant wave!
[Everyone turns and starts screaming]

No comments:

Post a Comment