Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Friday, September 7, 2012

One More Week, Just One More Week Until...

I go on vacation

Yup, that's right! I'm going on vacation!!!! My first trip outside the US. I thought this day would never come. Well, maybe this is the start I need to visiting places outside the US! Well, I've already decided that my 2nd major trip outside the US is going to be to London. IDK what it is about this city that fascinates me so, but I just really wanna see it.

I'm going here! To Cancun, Mexico. And to make my trip better, the hotel my family was originally supposed to stay in is somehow under construction, so we got an upgrade- to jr. suites!! My sister went nuts for that, especially after finding out the room has a big screen TV, so she can watch cartoons in Spanish. And another thing, since me and my sis are in a room by ourselves, we get our own beds. Hehe, sweet! Whenever I've gone on family vacations before, me and my sis always had to share a bed, and believe me, that's not fun. She does what I call "spread eagling" , where she spreads out and takes up the bed. And before I know it, I have some part of her boyd on me, whether it be her arm across my throat or something. And also, since we already paid for the vacation, we don't need to pay for the upgrade. And, whew! That's good too, considering it's $1600 a person. Forget that! I'm glad we paid in advance! I'm going on a much needed vacation!! The first thing Im doing when I get down there is go and find some authentic Mexican food, try an authentic, Mexican-made taco, omg, it's gonna taste sooooooooooooooooooo good!!




No comments:

Post a Comment