Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Sunday, September 2, 2012

Dear Santa...

I know it's a little early to be thinking of the holidays, but it's coming closer and closer quick and quicker every year. So Santa, if you read blogs, here are some things I would not mind having for Christmas. Not all of them, maybe 1 or two. I'm not greedy, thank God. Maybe just one or two of them, please?

Arsenal T-shirt. Either one is fine. I told my mom and stepdad I wanted one, and they just started laughing in a friendly way.


Rolling Stones concert tickets for their new tour. Preferably for their 2012 tour please? I really really really wanna go see them!!

Money to help pay for school would not be bad...

To be skinny and beautiful. I know you're not a miracle worker, just a thought on this

To not feel so stressed out all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment