Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Favorite Sports Team

Anyone who actually reads these posts I do will probably know by now that my all time fave team is the Arsenal Gunners from London. But in general, I like all the teams in the Premier League from England. I like the other teams, such as West Ham United, Manchester City and Manchester United, Sunderland, etc. As long as their an English soccer (football) team, I'll watch them. I even made sure to use the right word, lol. Because I understand that in European countries, soccer is actually football. But when it comes to American sports, I'm a little big on baseball, but it's mainly soccer that I stick to. And what's actually cool is that I now own an Arsenal t-shirt. I was supposed to get it for Christmas, but instead get it for my birthday.

For some reason, I just love soccer. My 2 favorite leagues are the Serie A league in Italy and the Premier League in England. It's such a high energy sport that it's hard to not pay attention to it. I just love it. And if I ever get the chance to visit London, I'm definitely going to make sure I go to an authentic football game in London or somewhere in England; that will just make my little visit to the UK 20x better!!

Here's the official website for the Premier League: Premier League

Arsenal. This is the one I usually watch whenever on, but all the teams in this league I love watching.

Cesc Fabregas

No comments:

Post a Comment