Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, November 15, 2012

New Goals for the Future

Here is my "revised" bucket list

-Get a tattoo
















-Go to a rock concert. Definitely Def Leppard if I can manage to get to it!!











-Travel to other places

Sydney Harbor Bridge. What can I say? I'm a creature of habit. Besides, my "fantasy" actor husband, Hugh Jackman, is from this city, lol!!
 -Learn a new language










-Have a good paying job

-Win the lottery

-Help my family any way I can

-Meet someone famous

Kate Winslet. I'd love to meet her. I think she is the most kind person ever!! And plus, I think she is the most beautiful woman ever, at least in my opinion I think she's beautiful


No comments:

Post a Comment