Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, November 15, 2012

"Guilty Pleasures"

Have you ever noticed that some people have those "guilty pleasures"? You know, those things they can't live without? Well, I have alot!!!!

Here is a new guilty pleasure I have:

-Been listening to Twisted Sister alot. Thanks to my sister, lol. For those who don't know who these guys are, they are a heavy metal band from Long Island, New York

My sister likes the one in the middle, in pink. Dee Snider

















-Wallace and Gromit. Biggest guilty pleasure ever!!

I hear it took 5 years to make the Wallace and Gromit movie














-Music. Need it to survive, lol. If I don't have music playing somewhere, I go bonkers!! I need music, lol!!
-Puzzles. Right now, I'm assembling a puzzle of The Beatles Abbey Road album. Have yet to find the rest of Ringo Starr and John Lennon. Still working on it...
-Far Side Gallery by Gary Larson. When I need a good laugh, I read this. Makes me feel better. It worked real well after my dad died. I needed something to get my mind off of things, so I read this
-Castle. It's my new fave cop show.
-Top Gear. Never get tired of this! It's always good for a laugh to feel better. Because they say laughing is the best medicine

These 3 argue about something almost all the time, and it's funny. Like on one episode, Jeremy and James kept saying that Hammond was American because he owned a Mustang car.
-Stuffed animals. Always hug one to feel better.

Cute lil moose. Got enough of these in my room; it seems like other than bears, I have more moose and reindeer than any other animal!

No comments:

Post a Comment