Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Monday, November 5, 2012

Somewhere I'm Dying to See B4 I Die, pt. II

Tokyo, Japan!!

IDK what it is about this city that fascinates me so. But whenever someone hears Tokyo, they might call to mind images of Geisha girls, big, bright neon lights, lots of cars, lots of people. But when they hear Japan in general, they might call to mind images of Geish girls, samurai, ninja assassins, Yakuza gangsters, martial arts dojos, people practicing karate or kendo, the "Rising Sun" flag, Hiroshima/Nagasaki and all the poor innocent people who were killed, or Mount Fujiyama.

But I'm really hoping to see this place b4 I die!!!

Matsumoto Castle



Asakusa Kannon Temple in Tokyo







Tokyo Imperial Palace


Aww, how cute is she?

No comments:

Post a Comment