Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, November 15, 2012

What do You Do When You're Alone?

When you're alone, do you do the most random things? I know I do. When I was living at my other house, Fridays were mine! I worshipped Fridays! I could not wait for that blessed day to come!! I was home alone and I could do whatever I wanted. So believe me, I never did anything crazy. I usually watched something I had on the DVR, did some housework with The Stones blasting on the stereo while I sang and danced around like an idiot, watched a movie only I liked, or something else.

Nowadays, when I'm home alone, I'll usually end up on this site, blogging about some random thing or person or event in music history, clean up the house, or yet again, try to figure out how in the name of all that is holy to work the DVD player. Yeah, I'm still on that cold case of a problem: 'Cuz I really wanna watch Across the Universe like crazy!! Or, like last night, I watched a couple episodes of Law and Order: UK  'cuz it was on. I have one episode on the DVR I'm gonna watch when I get home. Yeah, I live my life on the edge, huh? LOL!! I really have nothing else to look forward, so my life probably sounds boring to anyone who reads this. Besides, right now, I'm in the process of getting my license. Can't wait to get it and drive!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment