Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, November 27, 2012

If This Was My Last Blog Post...

Do you ever wonder about if this could be your last blog post? What would you say? Write? Blog about? If this were to be my last blog post, I would just do it like I always do, brag about having the most dysfunctional family in the world, about having a sister who dreams of marrying either Derek Jeter from the New York Yankees or actor Johnny Depp or how she loves squirrels, about how my stepdad is convinced he is like Elvis, "The King", about how my mom scares the living daylights out of me when she gets angry and all the random things we think, say, and do in my house or about how I think Mick Jagger is a cool musician and how I get jokes when I say that I think Paul Stanley is still hot when he wears black spandex while performing with Kiss.

I would just blog about stuff like I normally do. I would not look at it as being the last thing on Earth. It's just like the principle of what would you do if this was your last day on Earth. I would live every day of my life just as I normally do. I'd go to school, come home, look for a job and just enjoy life with my family. And back to the subject of blogging, I'd do it anything. I'd blog about some actor or famous guy I think is cute, some musician I have the hots for, some TV show I discovered that I now like, some comedian, actress, or something interesting to me in general, or even music history

No comments:

Post a Comment