Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, November 27, 2012

If I Had 3 Wishes...

Do you ever just stop and wonder about if someone granted you 3 wishes, what would you do? I wonder that close to all the time. Anymore, I gotta have something worth hoping for, otherwise my mind is occupied by trying to get a job. If a genie or someone granted me 3 wishes, here are some of the things I'd wish for:

-I could have enough money to pay off school and help out family
-Meet someone famous
Lucy Liu. She's one of my biggest fave actresses ever!
-Go to a rock concert. I've never been to one before. And if for who, either Def Leppard, Judas Priest, Kiss or Aerosmith
Def Leppard concert
-Be able to travel somewhere far and exotic
Nikko Shinkyo Bridge in Tokyo, Japan
-Juast have some money in general
-Have a job. As you can see, my wishes would be simple. I'm not an extravagant person, I just want simple things
-Get a picture with a rock musician I like, preferably Joe Perry, Stevie Van Zant, Paul Stanley or even Mick Jagger. I'm slowing beginning to respect him as a person again. It's just that when he does something, I lose a little respect for him if it's bad. Hey, a girl is allowed to dream, lmao!

He's so cute!


-To be beautiful. Because sometimes with my blonde hair down to my shoulders, I sometimes look like a female version of David Lee Roth with my hair the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment