Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Monday, November 19, 2012

Some Concerts I Would Not Mind Going To...

Here are some concerts I would like to go to, although I don't think it'll ever happen. Half these musicians don't even tour anymore. And if they are touring, none of their stops are anywhere near me. Alot of these shock people I know. Actually every one of these musicians pictured shocks people when I tell them I'd love to see them in concert, especially Judas Priest. They didn't know I liked them, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Judas Priest

This one really shocks alot of people I know...













AC/DC








Def Leppard










Kiss

Paul Stanley: Sexy still, and that black spandex makes it better...











Poison












Motley Crue










Van Halen
Eddie Van Halen. He's kinda cute here...














Aerosmith

No comments:

Post a Comment