Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Some of My Favorite Websites

Here are some links to some of my fave websites. They might be where you can get weird stuff, like stupid. com or whatonearthcatalog.com, or they might be for a company, like Aardman Animation, best studio EVER!!!!!

Here are some links to sites I like

Aardman Animation

Feathers the Penguin



















Betty's Attic
Cafe Press
I love this site. You can almost anything on a t-shirt, mug, you name it

Simpsons Episode: "How I Spent My Strummer Vacation"

Too funny. I for some reason, can't see Mick as being the type of guy to do something like this...















Slang Vocabulary
Caf: cafeteria, preferably in a high school or college

Stupid.Com



















Things You Never Knew Existed

Air Horn















Ty Beanie Babies

Aww, they're all so cute!!!
















Ultimate Classic Rock








What on Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment