Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Monday, April 22, 2013

I'm Not Sure Why...

But I've been in a severe 1960s mood lately. I think it has something to do with the fact that I recently finished a book titled It's a Mod, Mod, Mod, Mod Murder. Which is about a secretary who works for a music company who has to solve the murder of a British musician.

Man, Britain had some of the best music coming from there to the US. Heck, they still have some of the greatest musicians ever. Bad Company, Judas Priest, the Beatles, etc. Britain needs to keep making good rock music!

Here are some pics of my favorite decade!!!!!!

'Swinging' 1960s



Am I the only one who noticed a lot of those 'British 60s' bands all wore kinda the same clothes? You know, the so-called 'Beatle' boots, slim fitting pants, etc?















1960s


This picture made me laugh


Can't have the 1960s without a corny 60s beach movie




No comments:

Post a Comment