Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Monday, April 8, 2013

Wow, What A Shocker!

Bill Wyman turns down chance to tour with Stones on American tour
Bill Wyman was less than pleased about being asked to play with his former band mates. Especially after the band's London gig, where he played only two songs. He told magazine Express about his reunion with Mick, Keith and Charlie, and he definitely put it into clear terms he had no interest what so ever about returning to the band.

Wyman remarked “Keith in particular made me think that I would be a large part of it but when it came to it they told me they only wanted me to do two songs,” he also adds  “It was fun but I regretted not playing more. I was a bass guitarist, a rhythm guitarist, I have to be on the button from the moment Charlie [Watts] does that first drum roll.”

No comments:

Post a Comment