Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Rolling Stones Are Gearing Up For Their 50 & Counting Tour

You heard it right. "The British Bad Boys" are gearing up to celebrate their 50th anniversary.
Touring might sound easy to those unfamiliar with it. But to all musicians who have done it previously know just how hard it is. There is often a lot of hard work associated with it, including very extensive physical training

“Personally, I start preparing about two months before the tour starts. So I have to up my fitness level and I have to start singing everyday, doing practices and a bit of dancing,” said Mick, who says part of his training also includes doing scales to warm up his voice and practicing his dance moves in front of the mirror

Charlie, the drummer, is the one who has to really double time on the physical preparation;  he has twice as much stuff to learn. Mick also added “The communication between me and Charlie and Keith and Ronnie, it’s really quite easy,” while Keith Richards added  “Charlie gives me a little signal, a certain little rap that he’s ready to go. Then Ronnie and I, we just pass looks at each other all the time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment