Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Doctor Who #10: David Tennant

David Tennant

Birth name: David John McDonald
DOB: April 18, 1971
Where: Bathgate, West Lothian, Scotland
Height: 6'1''
IDK what show or movie this is from, but I just thought the photo was funny and kinda cute :D

-Decided to go into acting because of his love for the show Doctor Who







Trademark
-Sideburns
-Very thin frame
-He raises his eyebrows alot







Trivia
-He graduated from the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama
-At age 3, he wanted to be an actor
I just thought this photo was funny
















-While attending the Paisley Grammar School, he wrote an essay on how his biggest dream to was to play Doctor Who. And I think this is a case of define irony. He wanted to play Doctor Who, and he has done it!











-He chose his acting name, Tennant, from Pet Shop Boys lead singer Neil Tennant. And also, there was already an actor with the name David McDonald
-Favorite actress is Audrey Hepburn
-His heroes are Derek Jacobi and John Cleese
He looks very nice with these glasses on








Films
-The Pirates! Band of Misfits

-Fright Night(2011)

-How to Train Your Dragon(Spitelout)

-Blackpool(Peter Carlisle)

-Who Do You Think You Are? As Himself

-Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: Barty Crouch Jr. I totally forgot about this! I seen him in there!!

1 comment:

  1. Tennet is my second favorite Doctor, but he did have some of the best episodes. That "Trust me I'm a Doctor." shirt is cool. I kind of wish he had a bigger role in the Harry Potter series. :)

    -James

    ReplyDelete