Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, July 19, 2012

What on Earth

One of my fave websites!!!

On here, you can find anything and I mean ANYTHING!!!!!! From funny to hilarious, to music, to pop culture!!!!! BTW, if you want a funny T-shirt, or bar shirt or pop culture item, try this place first. It's really awesome and whatever you're looking for might be cheaper here than anywhere else!!!!

What on Earth

To Wear

Maybe I should get this? Spiders scare the hell out of me!!!!!


Most would agree with this...




For all those dog lovers out there...




For you Lennon fans out there...


For Big Bang Theory fans. From L-R if you have never seen it: Howard Wolowitz, Sheldon Cooper, Leonard Hofstadter, Rajesh Koothrapali, Penny

For all the Doctor Who fans who read this!!
To Play


I want this! But with my luck, I'd wake up one night and think it was real and eat it and wake up with stuffing around my face!


'Soft Kitty'. You have to watch Big Bang Theory to get it. 'Soft Kitty' gets sung every time someone is sad or sick

My mom has one of these. It worked until she "accidentally" ran over it with her car


For you Doctor Who fans out there...



How cute!


This is too easy to make the "wrong" gestures with your fingers...


For the ultimate Doctor Who fans....
 To Decorate

Seriously? How much cuter can you get than a thinking squirrel?

I heart squirrels!!!


My cookie jar, lmao!

To Entertain

This would make cornhole easier...


Out of boredom, my sister wants one!!!

I'd ace the 60s and 70s

Aww, dachshunds. I love them!!

To Give

I should get this for my sister. She loves those Cubes

And this too. She loves and I mean LOVES Sock Monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment