Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Man, I Hate Not Having Money!!!!

I'm dying to go to a concert, and I mean a rock concert! None of those boring orchestra concerts, 'cuz God knows I avoid those like the plague! I mean, I wanna go to a hard rocking, have a good time, dancing in your place rock concert.
I could have gone to see Def Leppard when they were they were in town if I had money and a way there. I had money, but not a way to get there. I feel stupid asking for a ride from my parents to go to a rock concert! And more importantly, would anyone go with me? No one in my high school class seems to have the same taste in music as me, except for one girl I know, Kristen.
Aerosmith concert. Steven Tyler with Brad Whitford in the background.

Def Leppard concert. Vivian Campbell and Phil Collen

No comments:

Post a Comment