Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Even More Beanie Babies...

Beanie Babies!!!!

I just love these little cuties more than anything, lol! I want to get all these babies!!!!!

Chocolate the Moose


Scoop the Pelican


Osito the Bear. If you don't speak Spanish, 'Osito' means 'baby bear'. My sister has this one

Frankenteddy


Stilts the Stork

Trumpet the Elephant

Scorch the Dragon


Mac the Cardinal

Weenie the Dachshund

Ants the Aardvark. I have this one. Picked it up at a flea market for $.99


Sandy the Labrador Retriever

Freckles the Leopard. I have this one too!!


Skunkers the Skunk


 
Spooky the Ghost


Hoot the Owl


Spunky the Cocker Spaniel. I have this one too!

Sly the Fox


Roxie the Reindeer

 
Pinky the Flamingo. Both me and my sister have this one


Peekaboo the Turtle

Prickles the Hedgehog


Nuts the Squirrel. My sister has this one! She never lets it out of her sight, for fear our mom might steal him he's so cute!!


Kuku the Cockatoo


Jake the Duck. I love ducks


Honks the Goose


Hissy the Snake


Halo the Angel Bear. My mom has this one

Crunch the Shark

Congo the Gorilla


Big Kis the Hippo. I have this one too. It's so cute, with it's big nose


Beak the Kiwi Bird


Roam the Buffalo

Pinata the Mexican Bear. My sister also has this one

No comments:

Post a Comment