Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ever Have Moments When You Just Want to Scream?

I'm having one right now!!

My school is pissing me off to no end! They told me that I ow $1730 or else my fall classes will be dropped like the A-bomb!! I'm getting pissed off at this school!!!!

And not to mention, my mom is getting on my back about this. I love her dearly, but sometimes she can just really piss me off to no end! She's f---ing telling me stuff I already f---ing know! Sorry I seem so cross, I'm just tired of everything! And plus, since my checking account was opened BY HER, she can keep track of every time I spend money, and this morning she checked it to see that I had to pay $1730 for school. Now she's off! The only GOOD thing going for me right now is I might have a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment