Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Buttons!!!!

I love buttons! I have more than I can count. Most of them feature this cute lil Japanese manga character I did a post on long ago, called Domo. I think he's just too darn cute. I also have music buttons, mainly buttons that say The Beatles all over them and I just bought more of them, and also I have buttons that say Woodstock and any other 60s hippie related regalia on them

Aww, Pac-Man!


Oooooh, peace signs!!

This reminds me of my sister, for some strange reason. This means "Shut the F--- Up!"



So true!! I love the old stuff!!



For all you fans of British punk music.


Tihs one made me laugh looking at it



Too funny!!





Aww, how cute!

I need this for work!! God, I hate stupidly annoying people!!!


Me after a long day at school...











No comments:

Post a Comment