Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Friday, August 24, 2012

Hugh Jackman: Proof That Aussie Guys are HOT!!

This is proof that there are guys in Australia who are hot!!!! And anyone who thinks otherwise, whatever!! I think this guy is a hot hunk of Australian hottie!!!! He's a walking, singing, dancing heart attack waiting to happen, lol!!!
 
And FYI, to me, a guy is more handsome wearing clothes than naked. All a guy has to do to be handsome in my eyes is maybe be dressed either casual in jeans and a t-shirt, or maybe a leather jacket, or just be nice. I like guys with clothes on. Leaves more to the imagination rather than stark naked!




God, I want to be Nicols Kidman so bad in this picture!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment