Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Movie Review: Obsessed

I love this movie!!! I saw it this weekend and it was... AWESOME!!!!!

And my sister, the first thing out of her mouth was, "Man, he's kinda cute". And I told her that I found out from a friend of mine at school that Idris Elba was an English born actor and when she found out that in real life he had a cute British accent, she said "Ooooooooh, that makes him cuter. I love men with accents!"
Man the blonde chick was psycho!!!! She acted like he was hers and only hers. She didn't care that he had a family, a beautiful wife played by the lovely Beyonce and an adorable little boy, who I think was the cutest little kid I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment