Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Sunday, August 26, 2012

Random, Random Me!

I've made a discovery: BBC has put Law and Order: UK on TV!! Woo-hoo!! Now I no longer have to rely on YouTube to catch up. I can safely watch episodes I've missed on TV!! I blame work for missing them, lol. But, hey, when the call of duty is made, you must obey it. And besides, work is going to help me pay 4 school!!
And in other things. I just saw an episode of the show Pawn Stars that was too funny. This old guy brought in a taxicab from the movie Freejack. And the main guys on Pawn Stars had to explain to this guy what Freejack was about. Where Emilio Estevez was a racecar driver ebing brought into the future for a mind transplant and Mick Jagger was a foul mouthed mercenary hired to go after him.

No comments:

Post a Comment