Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, August 2, 2012

First Albums I've Ever Heard

This post is about how I came to know some of the music I currently listen to:

FYI, if you see a * next to an album name, that means I own a copy of that album or if you see a + next to one, I know someone who owns it, not me

+The Rolling Stones
My stepdad owns this one
-First album of theirs I heard: Rewind. The song Start Me Up


+Aerosmith
Stepdad owns it
-First album I heard: O, Yeah!. Walk This Way


+Genesis
Stepdad owns it
-First album I heard: Turn It On Again. Invisible Touch


+Paul McCartney
Stepdad again
-First album I heard: Band on the Run. Jet


*The Beatles
Me! I own it
-First album I heard: 1. Love Me Do


*Dusty Springfield
My CD
-First album I heard: The Best of Dusty Springfield. Son of a Preacher Man


David Bowie
-First album I heard: Best of Bowie. Dancing in the Street.


*Foreigner
Got it for Christmas
-First album I heard: No End in Sight. Long Way from Home


+Poison
Stepdad
-First album I heard: 20 Years of Poison


+Avril Lavigne
My sister owns this one
-First album I heard: Goodbye Lullabye. What the Hell


+AC/DC
Stepdad owns it
-First album I heard: Back in Black. Have a Drink on Me


+Bad Company
Stepdad owns it
-First album I heard: Straight Shooter. Shooting Star


*The Supremes
I own it
-First album I heard: Diana Ross and the Supremes: Icon. You Can't Hurry Love


*The Temptations
I own this
-First album I heard: Icon. Ain't Too Proud to Beg


*Seal
I own it
-First album I heard: Hits. Kiss from a Rose


*Def Leppard
I own it
-First album I heard: Rock of Ages. Pour Some Sugar on Me


*Judas Priest
I own it
-First album I heard: The Essential Judas Priest. Turbo Lover or You Got Another Thing Coming.


+Billy Idol
Stepdad
-First album I heard: Greatest Hits. Rebel Yell


*Bon Jovi
I own it
-First album I heard: Greatest Hits


+YES
Stepdad
-First album I heard: 90125


*Kenny Chesney
Mine
-First album I heard: No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem. Young


+Van Halen
Stepdad
-First album I heard: Greatest Hits, Vol. 1. Panama


+Creedence Clearwater
Stepdad
-First album I heard: Chronicle


*Prince
Stepdad
-First album I heard: The Very Best of Prince


+The Police
Stepdad
-First album I heard: Every Breath You Take


+Katy Perry
Sister's CD
-First album I heard: Just One of the Boys


*Lady Gaga
Mine
-First album I heard: The Fame

No comments:

Post a Comment