Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Friday, August 31, 2012

My Favorite TV/Movie Doctors

Here are some of my favorite TV/Movie doctors

Jesse Spencer
-Dr. Robert Chase, House

Noah Wyle
-Dr. John Carter, ER

Dr. Evil
-Mike Myers, Austin Powers. He just cracks me up

Dr. Cliff Huxtable
-Bill Cosby, The Cosby Show. This show was just in general a good family show. I love it, and Bill always knows how to say something that is funny

Dr. Luka Kovac
-Goran Visnjic, ER

Dr. Noah Drake
-Rick Springfield, General Hospital. I don't watch this show. I listen to his music only. Although, looking at this picture, he is really cute in a suit and doctor lab coat!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment