Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, March 12, 2013

2Day in Photos

Inspired by a post that fellow blogger SummerBaby, a really cool university student in London, did recently, I decided to try and see if I could do a post like that about a day for me.

Here is my day today so far in pics...

Watched a movie with fave actor Jet Li in it, Kiss of the Dragon. One of my favorites. He kicks butt and makes it sexy, lol!













Searched for jobs. Like that's ever easy!
Did dishes. Stuff around the house must be done. Got nothin' better to do, lol!!










Read. When I get bored, I tend to start reading. And man, I'm going stir crazy!! I'm almost done with a book I'm reading now. If I finish it, I'm going to go stir crazy!! It's like I'm in reading detox. Which is strange; when I was younger, I HATED reading so much. Now all of a sudden, I can't get enough reading. What is wrong with this picture?
Did some laundry. When my mom isn't home, who else besides my stepdad is to do the laundry here? Gives me something to do

Yeah, my days around here sometimes are totally and completely BORING!

1 comment:

  1. The city is called Bath because of the Roman Baths that were built there in the year 300!!! http://www.romanbaths.co.uk/ Britain got bombed a lot in World War 2 by the Germans who were trying to take over the world - but we fought back! We have a lot of history in Britain!! Thanks for your comments - I love when you leave them and I hope that one day you get your dream to visit. xxxx

    ReplyDelete