Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 6: 6 Songs I'm Addicted To

Here are 6 songs that I can't stop listening to for some reason

Everything Zen: Bush
-It's a good, head banging hard rock song, and plus, Gavin Rossdale is a majorly sexy hottie in the video, singing and playing guitar, sexy!!!
I Love It Loud: Kiss
-Love the heavy metal hum of the guitar and the head banging hard rock beat
You Got Another Thing Coming: Judas Priest
-This is the first song I ever heard from these guys
Doom and Gloom: Rolling Stones
-Favorite new song
If I Could Fall in Love: Selena
-My favorite love song
Magical Mystery Tour: Cheap Trick
-Love this cover version of the Beatles song

No comments:

Post a Comment