Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, March 14, 2013

Day 1: Person You Can Trust

The one person I trust more than anyone is my mom. I know I can come to her about anything and hopefully she does not judge. But sometimes, she has this way of making anyone a nervous wreck. I'm kinda glad she didn't come with me when I went driving for the first time. I love her dearly, but my God! She can make anyone nervous. She has this intimidating feel about her sometimes. If I had a photo of her to upload, I'd do it. But I don't have any photo to upload. I'll just describe her for you. She's 52, with ash blonde hair and blue eyes. Her teeth are better than mine and she's an inch shorter

No comments:

Post a Comment