Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day 10: 10 Random Things About You

Day 10, here are 10 random things about me

I love cows and ducks
-IDK why, I just think they're so cute!

I hate spiders
-They scare me!




One band I really like the music of is Rush
-I happen to think that Geddy Lee is a very attractive guy for his age

















 
 
I will soon have my license
-Yup, I've been practicing and I will soon be a licensed driver!




I'm planning on going to a concert this summer
-If I can swing it, hopefully I'll have a good paying job, a car and some money. I really want to see Rush when they come to Cincinnati as part of their 2013 Clockwork Angels tour







Some say that I'm a reincarnated hippie
-Who's to say they're wrong? For all I know, I might be...










I want to travel
-This is already painfully obvious




I want to learn some foreign languages
-I'm a nerd; what can I say?

I think Kelly Hansen of Foreigner and Tommy Thayer of Kiss are cute
-What can I say? They're both very attractive men











I'm thinking about getting a tattoo
-Possibly Japanese symbols, maybe something Irish, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment