Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 7: 7 Fears

I'm not really sure if I have 7 fears. But here are some of them

Spiders!
-I hate these stupid bugs! I'm scared to death of these horrible little creatures. They leave webs everywhere, and when you walk into them, you suddenly turn into a martial arts expert, because you're swatting at invisible stuff

Black Widow. If I see one of these nearby, I really should be worrying. The females with the red hourglass are the dangerous ones!
Having my heart broken
-I've never been in love, but one thing I do fear is having my heart broken
Dying
-I don't want to go until it's my time. I got waaaay too much to do to bite the big one!

Going to my high school reunion
-I'm a little nervous, thinking about what might happen...

And that's all I seem to have for fears

No comments:

Post a Comment