Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, March 21, 2013

Day 9: 9 Things You Do Every Day

Wow, this should be easy. And it's not easy. I can't come up with 9 things I do every day!

Get on Blogger and do at least one post
-This is beginning to become a habit of mine. It allows me to vent if I''m angry and allows me to express creativity. I used to hate it in the beginning, when this was an assignment for class at school, but as time went on, it became more fun, especially when I discovered you could follow the blogs of people outside school. Come to think of it, the first blog I followed outside school was Diane, aka Heart Shaped. Because her blog had arts and crafts stuff on it, not to mention, one of her favorite movies is The Full Monty, just like me, how cool is that?
Look for jobs
-I figure, if I keep looking, something is bound to come up...





Read
-I'm currently reading a book on the rock band Kiss, titled Black Diamond: The Unauthorized Biography of Kiss. It's really interesting so far, it talks with the guys in the band, lets them tell the story, and tells how they came to be. I'm not finished with it yet, but I'm hoping it ends very far from now
Try to straighten up the house
-Each day, I try and do something to straighten up the house. The other day, I cleaned up the basement. Man, that was a workout in itself. It's huge, not to mention, we have spider webs invading every crevice, like in the windows, the corners of the wall, even near my stepdad's CD shelf.

Watch TV later
-If I have something on the DVR that I have yet to watch, I usually wait until my stepdad goes to work so I can watch it. The reason for this is because I know he does not watch some of the shows I do, and plus, it gives me something to do. For some reason, they're not making any new episodes of Law and Order: UK. I wonder why? I really like it. It gives you an insight as to how they solve crime in London

Cold Case

Criminal Minds


ER


Castle


Scooby Doo
Play Who Wants to Be a Millionaire on Facebook
-This is how I get my thinking time in, besides reading and doing word finds

Watch a movie
-If I'm in the mood, I'll watch a movie. But, the only thing is I'm not relaly alone long enough to enjoy it. I like to watch them by myself sometimes because I know people and me in my hosue share different tastes in movies. Like, for example, my mom and sis really get into Sweet Home Alabama, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. I really don't like those movies, but if it's romance movies I want to watch, I'll watch Sleepless in Seattle, Across the Universe, a romance movie for the young adults, lol, Love Actually because it's funny or What a Girl Wants, because it has a happy ending. Other than that, the kinds of movies I like to watch are comedy, or the occasional action movie, or the occasional martial arts movie

Across the Universe


Love Actually. I can't look at this guy without thinking of Nick from My Family


Jet Li in the movie War

No comments:

Post a Comment