Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Awwww, Cows Are So Cute!!!

Sorry, I'm just feeling in a very random mood. For some odd reason, my mom keeps trying to steal my cow stuffed animal I have in my room. Why she does it, idk. And then nothing tops it when I had a thought the other night that got her laughing. If anyone who reads this is familiar with Build-A-Bear Workshop, it's a place you can go to make your own stuffed animal. I started wondering why they didn't have a Cow stuffed animal there to make. And somehow, whenever the word "cow" gets mentioned in my house, someone says "Moo" for some reason. Like I've probably said in previous posts, when it comes to my family, we put the "fun" in "dysfunctional"
How cute are cows when they're curious?





No comments:

Post a Comment