Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, February 19, 2013

E is For...

Eddie Van Halen
-Despite being however old he is, I think he still rocks and is still cute; he actually looks better with blonde-ish hair








 
 
Every Breath You Take
-One of my favorite songs by the Police
Earth, Wind & Fire
-One of my favorite pop R&B groups









 
Elton John
-Love his music









Estelle
-Recently started listening to her after hearing "American Boy" on the Just Dance game series










Evanescence
-My sister turned me onto them
Edward Scissorhands
-If you watch this, you'll notice this is like a fairy tale. So, thus, a good movie. Plus, my sister likes it because Johnny Depp is in it










Elizabethtown
-One of my favorite rom-coms
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Exorcist
-My favorite scary movie






Emerald
-One of my favorite gemstones
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ed, Edd & Eddy
-My favorite one is Ed, the one with the green jacket. He's into weird stuff and is just funny. Eddy, I can't stand. He's always trying to make money, he's greedy and I just don't like him. I get told I'm a lot like Edd, the smart one with the hat on

No comments:

Post a Comment