Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Friday, February 22, 2013

H is For...

Hawaii Five-O
-My favorite TV show






Hawaii
-Somewhere warm I'd love to visit right now







Hiroyuki Sanada
-Very attractive Asian actor
Hugh Jackman
-One of my favorite actors
I'd love to be her in this picture!
Hells Bells
-One of my favorite AC/DC songs
Huey Lewis & the News
-Love these guys








House
-One of my favorite TV shows. I have a lot, lol!!







Halloween
-My favorite scary movie







Hellraiser
-Another scary movie I like






Heavy Metal
-One of my favorite genres of music!



Horror Movies
-The old ones from the 1970s and 1980s are the best, not the slasher films like Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street. I mean the ones like Phantasm, Hellraiser, Halloween, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment