Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Monday, February 11, 2013

For the Totally Awesome Black Sabbath Fans Who Read This...

Ozzy is talking about the new album!!!
This band has been around for 35 years, despite the various health scares, albums released and attempted reunion. They believe the world is ready for more Sabbath. Hopefully this album has "Bark at the Moon" on it. I hear it's pretty popular!!

Rock magazine Rolling Stone took a behind-the-scenes look at the band's new album, aptly titled '13'. It will be the first album to feature Ozzy singing since the 1978 album Never Say Die! and as Ozzy put it “I don’t know what’s going on in the music world. My wife mentions bands to me and I don’t know what the f— she’s talking about. We just do what we always did.”. Fans will be happy to hear that their fave band is coming out with new stuff!!

According to Tony Iommi, the guitarist, there was a last attempt at a reunion, with producer Rick Rubi at the center and that he "didn't gel at the time" because of Ozzy being on a reality TV show. “It drew Ozzy off. When he was going to do it, I thought, ‘Hmmm, I don’t know how this is going to be,’” Iommi admitted of the hit series ‘The Osbournes.’ “Obviously they did it, and it’s too late now.”

But now that they're all together, Iommi says  “Things are fairly good, dare I say, at the moment.”  His health scare with a lymphoma diagnosis pretty much derailed any plans of touring or getting back into the studio. Always strong, he remarked  “I’m still here and it’s okay. We had to do this album now,” he added, laughing. “Christ, if it happened in another 10 years, I don’t know if we’d be around.”

No comments:

Post a Comment