Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Monday, February 18, 2013

B is For...

Beatles
-One of my many favorite rock bands






Bad Company
-Good music from an awesome rock band
Books
-Reading is something I enjoy. Which is strange, because I used to hate reading more than anything when I was younger
This is actually a book I'm looking for...
Britain
-Somewhere I wouldn't mind seeing. The English countryside is very pretty from pictures I've seen :D. I'd start off in London, maybe go to Liverpool, see if there's anything there about Beatles history. And who knows? Maybe just see the other little towns and villages of this massive country







BMW
-One of my favorite car companies





 
Blue
-My favorite color







Barney Gumble
-My favorite Simpsons character









Bears
-My favorite kind of stuffed animal and real animal


That is too cute!

















 
 
 
Bulldogs
-One of my favorite dog breeds
Billy Idol
-One of my favorite musicians
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Beanie Babies
-My favorite thing to collect

No comments:

Post a Comment