Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Friday, February 22, 2013

I is For...

Italy
-Somewhere warm and sunny, filled with history, that I'd love to see some day







Italian
-A language I want to learn









I, Robot
-One of my favorite movies
 
 
 
 
 
I Want to Know What Love Is
-One of my favorite songs by Foreigner
It's Only Rock and Roll
-Good song, odd video though. It shows them all dressed as Navy guys inside a tent filling up with bubbles and Mick wearing this oddly large looking necklace
Ice Age
-Funny movie. Sid is my favorite. I love his lisp and when he screams, too funny. Gets me laughing every time










Independence Day
-Love this movie, but man! It's long!


Indiana Jones
-Love all 3 of them except the last one, the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull sucked. The first 3 ruled!










Inside Man
-From what I've seen of it, totally awesome! I never saw the beginning though. I really wanna watch it all the way through!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Iron Man
-Totally cool movie







(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
-Love this early Stones track
I Can't Drive 55
-Song by Sammy Hagar. Strangely reminds me of my mom's driving...
I Don't Want to Miss a Thing
-My favorite love song by Aerosmith
I Got You Babe
-Sonny and Cher
I Heard It Through the Grapevine
-Originally done by Marvin Gaye. This version is good, but for some reason, I really like the cover done by Creedence Clearwater Revival
I Want You Back
-Jackson 5
I'll Be There
-Jackson 5
If Everyone Cared
-Nickelback. In the video, it shows different times in history
 

I'll Wait
-Van Halen
Imagine
-John Lennon. Beautiful song
If I Could Turn Back Time
-Cher
 

In the Heat of the Night
-It's an older show, but I love older shows. I even saw the movie. Pretty good








I Love Lucy
-It's old, from the 1950s, and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment