Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, February 26, 2013

M is For...

Maggie Smith
-Even at her current age, she still continues to rule the screen in any role she does. Plus, I think she's very beautiful at her current age. I just like her acting for some reason; she can do comedy, drama anything and still make it totally amazing!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Michelle Yeoh
-Another one of my favorite actresses










Mariska Hargitay
-She's awesome on Law and Order: SVU
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Marisa Tomei
-She cracked me up in My Cousin Vinny
Manhunter
-Early version of the movie Silence of the Lambs
If you've ever watched CSI, this guy is the original boss on the show
The Mask of Zorro
-For some reason, every year in Spanish class, we'd watch this. I think maybe my Spanish teacher had the hots for Antonio Banderas








Memoirs of a Geisha
-Love this movie, but it's long






Man with the Golden Gun
-My other favorite James Bond movie
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My Cousin Vinny
-Too funny!!










Motley Crue
-One of my favorite 80s bands
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mamas and the Papas
-One of my favorite 60s bands









Michael Jackson
-When he was black, he was cuter! I love his music, though
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Monkees
-Not too bad, kinda like an American Beatles, except the only one in this band that's British is Davy Jones








Monday Mornings
-Any show that had to do with medicine, I'll watch. Medicine, nursing, all of that fascinates me
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Magnum P.I.
-Very good show







Mama's Family
-Too funny. If you've ever seen the Carol Burnett Show, you'll get this one
 
 
 
 
 
Miami Vice
-Love this show. It's still on, surprisingly and when it is, I usually watch it, sometimes just to see who guest appears on the show. Phil Collins did one time, on an episode called "Phil the Shill"










Mr. Bean
-Grew up watching this show and cracking up laughing at it. Will watch this forever, lol
 
 
 
 
My Family
-Can't forget this one. Reminds me a little too much of my actual homelife, except unlike Susan, my mom CAN cook




Mystery Science Theatre 3000
-It does not matter if the movies suck, their commentaries during them make it worthwhile watching it, their commentaries are hilarious!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mike Myers
-Favorite comedy actor








Magic Carpet Ride
-Steppenwolf
Magical Mystery Tour
-The Beatles
-Cheap Trick
 
Midnight Rambler
-The Rolling Stones
Miss You
-The Rolling Stones. Love this disco-sounding track
My Heart Will Go On
-Celine Dion. Every time I hear this, I think of the movie Titanic

No comments:

Post a Comment