Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, February 26, 2013

P is For...

Purple
-Color signifying royalty, the Red Hat Society for older ladies over 50, and just one of my many favorite colors
 
 
 
 






Princess Diana
-What a lovely woman. So beautiful, so kind. So sad she had to die, just because she was trying to get away from those pompous, annoying paparazzi 
 
Paul McCartney
-Definitley has good music
Pink
-Another color I like. Especially the pink associated with the Breast Cancer Foundation
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pat Benatar
-Good rock music
Phil Collins
-Love his solo stuff












Police
-Love their music
Prince
-One of my favorite 80s singers
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Poison
-Love these guys too!
Patrick Swayze
-What a hunk, and he can sing. He sang the song "She's Like the Wind" in Dirty Dancing
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Paul Nicholls
-Cutie from Law and Order: UK. He looks pretty good with five o'clock shadow, lol!
Police Women of Cincinnati
-Every time I watch this, I try and figure out if I know where they are
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Primeval
-Strangely enough, my dad got me liking this...
A Pup Named Scooby Doo
-Nothing cuter than seeing Scooby Doo as a puppy, too cute!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pop-Up Video
-Love this show. It teaches you interesting things. Like in the video for "Start Me Up" by the Stones, it says Mick Jagger is one of the most famous college dropouts or in the video for "Bark at the Moon" the coffin being seen riding around, Ozzy was inside riding in it, or in the video for "Janie's Got a Gun" by Aerosmith, that video helped to raise awareness for sexual abuse
Hot for Teacher: Van Halen


Every Breath you Take: The Police


Wannabe: Spice Girls


Undercover of the Night: The Rolling Stones

















Poltergeist
-Scared the crap out of me, but it's good
Predator
-One of my favorite 1980s sci-fi movies
Phantasm
-Love this movie, even though the acting is bad
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Punisher
-This one, with Thomas Jane in it, is awesome!
Prime of Miss Jean Brodie
-Saw it during the summer before my dad died, and I love it, but then again, anything with Maggie Smith in it, I'll watch










Phil Collen
-Cool guitarist from Def Leppard
Paul Stanley
-Favorite one from Kiss
Don't care how he looks now; he's still cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment