Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Friday, February 1, 2013

Dude (Looks Like a Lady) Literally!

Steven Tyler

The Aerosmith frontman, who was on the last few seasons of American Idol, decided to play a prank, of a sort, on the current set of judges on the show. He came dressed as a woman, wearing a blonde wig, lipstick and fake breasts that honked, strange!

His "name" was Pepper LaBeija, and he amused the judges by offering to sing a song called 'Tell Your Ma, Tell Your Pa Our Love's A-Gonna Grow', which is taken from Bob Dylan's Talking World War III Blues
Before he started singin', he said "I'm gonna judge your [swear word] first. I like you men- the roosters may crow- but the hens deliver the goods, you knwo what I'm sayin'?"

Everyone started laughing and he dropped the act, asking "Do I go through to Hollywood or what?"

He then did a mini striptease that ended with putting one of his fake breasts on the desk in front of Randy Jackson, declaring "I just wanted to come by and say hello, everybody. I love you. Good luck this year. I tried so hard- no Hollywood" and he left by lifting his skirt and showing the stage his bare behind, which was censored.

No comments:

Post a Comment