Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy Birthday To...

Anthony Frank "Tony" Iommi

Black Sabbath guitarist, was born on Feb. 19, 1948 in Birmingham, England, to Anthony Frank and Sylvia Maria Iommi (nee Velenti). So technically, this guy is both Italian and English. How cool is that?

He turns 65 today!! Let me give him a big, huge Happy Birthday wish! I'm glad I give famous people birthday wishes. But that's just me, I'm random like that!! But, for some reason, you can't help but like the guy. He's a total legend in terms of guitar playing





Tony and his daugher Toni Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment