Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Saturday, February 23, 2013

J is For...

Japan
-Somewhere I'd love to see. Man, there are a lot of places in the world I want to see
 
 
 
 
 
 
Japanese
-Language I would not mind learning






Jurassic Park
-When I watched this when I was younger, it scared me!
 
 
 
 
 
Jigsaw Puzzles
-Depending on what the puzzle is of, that pretty much determines how fast I'll solve it!







Just Dance
-One of my favorite games





Jaws
-Pretty good movie







Jet Li
-One of my favorite actors. I have a lot of favorites
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Judas Priest
-#1 favorite metal band







Jumpin' Jack Flash
-Another favorite Stones song
Jackson 5
-Love these guys









Joan Jett
-My sister got me liking her
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



John Cougar Mellencamp
-Kinda like Bruce Springsteen









John Lennon
-Good musician, but with him being sarcastic, sometimes it's not good to be sarcastic
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Journey
-Their music is good







Jude Law
-IDK what they're doing to make guys in England cute, but they need to keep doing it
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jim Sturgess
-He's very attractive. When he was in Across the Universe, I actually thought he was an American actor faking an English accent, considering America loves doing that, getting American actors and actresses to try and fake up a good, accurate English accent. I didn't know he was actually English-born










Joe Perry
-Lead guitarist of Aerosmith. Very attractive
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jamie Bamber
-Very nice looking actor with a beautiful wife and probably a good family man

No comments:

Post a Comment