Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, February 19, 2013

D is For...

David Coverdale
-Despite his age, I happen to think he's very attractive. He may be older, but that does not mean that he's out of shape. For being however old he is, he can still move! Is something wrong with me? Why is it that I'm the only one who can look at someone like David Civerdale, who is older, and somehow not find him ugly?









Driving
-Something I'm soon going to be doing!! Yay me!!!





Deadliest Warrior
-One of my favorite TV shows. One of my favorite episodes involved the Italian Mafia vs. the Japanese Yakuza
 
 
 
 
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
-Love this show. They sometimes come to places near me. One time, they came to Blue Ash Chili, which has something they call a '5 Way'. It's chili with beans, onions, spaghetti, cheese and jalapeno peppers on it







Dominic Rowan
-Very attractive actor on Law and Order: UK. And who says British guys are ugly? I think England has some kind of way of making really sexy guys!
 
 
 
 
 
Dumb & Dumber
-This may be a stupid movie to my mom, but it's funny!
Daredevil
-One of my favorite comic book movies
Ben Affleck is pretty cute in that tight red leather!
Def Leppard
-Totally awesome rock band!








 
Ducks
-For some reason, they're so funny looking they're cute!
David Bowie
-Really awesome rock singer
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Deep Purple
-Love them!!










Dusty Springfield
-Love her music!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dogs
-Love love love dogs!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment