Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, February 26, 2013

O is For...

Orange
-A color I like, depending on the shade of it. I like nice, autumn-y orange, not in your face neon orange






Opal
-My birthstone for October. I wish I could have gotten opal in my class ring from high school







Ozzy Osbourne
-Some of his solo stuff is pretty good. Like "Mama, I'm Coming Home" and "Bark at the Moon". For some reason, I just like the guy; he's cool :D
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Obsessed
-This movie was pretty good. I like the cute black guy in there, total cutie, and to know he's English, wow! Even cuter, lmao!!










Once Bitten, Twice Shy
-Great White
One Way or Another
-Blondie

No comments:

Post a Comment