Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Sunday, February 24, 2013

L is For...

Labyrinth
-IDK why, but I kinda like this movie
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lucy Liu
-One of my many favorite actresses 
 
Law Abiding Citizen
-Love Gerard Butler, fave actor!







Lethal Weapon 4
-This one is the best!




Liar Liar
-Too funny!




Lockup
-Almost any movie with Sylvester Stallone in it, I'll watch





Love Actually
-I like this as a love movie





Law and Order: SVU
-Any show that deals with law, I'm probably going to watch
 
 
 
 
 
 
Law and Order: UK
-I know one thing: Britain sure does make good TV shows, good music and really cute guys, lol!!





Lady Gaga
-She's weird, but likeable
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lenny Kravitz
-Not too bad, but growing to like his music










Led Zeppelin
-Not too bad, I'm growing to like them
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lynyrd Skynyrd
-Another southern rock band I like

No comments:

Post a Comment