Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, February 21, 2013

G is For...

Gavin Rossdale
-I recently discovered the music of the band he's with, Bush, and they're pretty good. And plus, he's very handsome
-Random thought: Am I the only one who happened to notice a lot and I mean a LOT of really cute guys come from England? Like the one below?

He's so cute!!!!











Gimme Shelter
-My favorite Stones song



Green Day
-Another punk band my sister turned me onto






German
-A language I'd love to learn
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Green
-One of my other favorite colors








Glee
-One show I don't mind watching
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ghost Rider
-IDK why, but this movie is kinda cool






Ghostbusters 1 & 2
-One of my favorite 80s sci-fi movies







 
Ghost of Mississippi
-One of my favorite Civil Rights movies










The Godfather
-The first one is good, the other ones, not so much. Definitely one of my favorite mob movies
 
 
 
 
 
 
Goldfinger
-My #1 favorite James Bond movie










Goodfellas
-IDK why, I still love this movie, even though I've seen it hundreds of times
 
 
 
 
 
Green Mile
-I tear up every time they come to the scene where they have to execute John Coffey. I mean, I really tear up at it. I mean, I really start crying because it's that sad!








Genesis
-My stepdad turned me onto them






Guns N' Roses
-I really hate the lead singer, but their music rocks!







George Harrison
-Coinsidered to be the shyest one in the Beatles, must explain why I like him
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Georgia Satellites
-My #1 favorite Southern rock band
Gay Rights
-Something I strongly support. Why shouldn't gays and lesbians get married? If they want to marry, I say let 'em. If they're in love, that's the sweetest thing ever! My motto for this has always been "Love is love. It shouldn't matter who it's with". It should not be up to a bunch of holier than thou people like the ones around me to decide how someone should live their life. Plus, I have friends who are gay and I love that. It seems like people are gay or lesbian are actually nicer, more sweet, more compassionate and understanding about certain situations than most straight people. And how many times do you hear about gay parents pushing their kids down stairs? Turning them onto drugs? Leaving them in cars on hot summer days to die of heat exhaustion? None! It seems like gay and lesbian parents make better parents than alot of straight people

No comments:

Post a Comment